Celgene Manufacturing Detailed Scheduler in Couvet, Switzerland
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
In this position the Manufacturing Scheduler will manage within a short and mid-term scope the logistical activity for the manufacturing sites. This mission will be lead in close collaboration with the internal stakeholders. Each detailed scheduler can act as a back-up of his peer.
- SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or in Supply Chain with at least 3 years of experience in Supply chain (production or supply planning)
· Prior experience within an international industrial environment, with a preference for pharmaceutics or biotechnologies
· Strong levels of resilience, able to work under pressure in autonomy, drive for result and quality oriented, pro-active personality with an eye for anticipation and strive for continuous
· Independent self-starter, able to work autonomously
· Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Prior experience with LEAN management is an asset
· Excellent IT proficiency: MS Office, Excel, ERP, Oracle experience is an asset
· Fluency both in French and English mandatory
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Translate Supply plans into detailed scheduled plan on a daily basis within the frozen period
· Manage the detail scheduling for assigned work-centres and follow-up on executions including
· Prepare and lead the weekly scheduling meeting
· Follow up the daily operations with all stakeholders (QA, QC, Validation, Production, Warehouse, Supply Chain, etc.). Track Work Orders from their creations to their releases
· Manage priorities based on business requirements and constraints with stakeholders
· Define and guarantee the execution of the mid-term plans including availability of materials and Master data set-ups
· Coordinate with stakeholders the stability plan execution
· Coordinate with stakeholders, not limited to, all variations and support the transition to success
· Act as key point of contact to coordinate MTO repacking activity
· Manage the reprocess activity with stakeholders if required
· Accountable for KPIs (OTIF, Schedule Adherence, RFT, etc.)
· Challenge status quo. Actively participate in continuous improvement activities with other Departments
· Accountable for all assigned change control tasks and implementation due dates
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
“At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients.”
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE