Celgene Coordinator, Marketing & Sales, fixed term (2 years) in Munich, Germany
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Under the direction of the Business Unit Director Oncology, this individual is responsible for the coordination of the Business Unit (Business Unit Director/sales team) by managing schedules, filling important documents and communicating relevant information.
This role coordinates ongoing processes and provides project support. This role will be Munich based.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interface to the Business Unit – Business Unit Director, Regional Business Manager, Sales
Project Manager and sales teams
• Interface to the Marketing team
• Organization of internal and external meetings and events, including contract design and budget
• Support of central projects as digital communication, including time scheduling and contracting
• Vacation planning and tracking
• Maintaining close contact with internal and external service providers, colleagues and employees
at Group Headquarters in Switzerland and the US
• Budget planning, controlling and tracking of the BU cost center, invoice processing, iProc
• Scheduling, appointment tracking, project controlling, travel planning and accounting for the BU
• Responsible takeover of projects is required
• Strong identification with Celgene’s values• Business studies or sound business education• Several years of professional experience in a comparable position• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
• Very good PC and computer skills (included Microsoft office tools)• Organizational talent (ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize)• High engagement, open minded personality• Strong communication skills• Absolute reliability and trustability• Enjoy working in a team, integrative personality
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
“At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients.”
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE