Celgene Product Specialist Inflamación & Inmunología - Sevilla, Huelva y Cádiz in Sevilla, Spain
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Under the direction of Regional Business Manager (I&I), this individual is responsible for the sale of company products or services for Immunology & Inflammation Franchise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved indications• Sell our products to new and current clients• Contact prospects and explains features and benefits of products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques all within the boundaries of the Celgene Promotional Policy• Provide assistance in the best application of products: answers all questions concerning products, with appropriate referrals where required• Organize promotional speakers programs in territory in partnership with Speakers Bureau vendor• Analyze records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to prepare and implement a comprehensive business plan for territory• Estimate time and sales expenses expected and submits to management• Establish and maintain medical relationships in the region• Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
Educational Background and Complementary Knowledge• Degree in Business or Science;• Understanding of I&I therapeutic area, products and marketplace• Knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement• Computer Literature: Good Knowledge at user level of Microsoft Office• Knowledge in written and spoken English desirable
• 5+ years sales experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry, with at least one year of I&I specialty sales preferred
• Sales Experience targeting Hospitals and Specialty Care Centers
• Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments
• Ability to understand and communicate technical clinical material clearly and effectively• Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities• Strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately, integrates innovative ideas, and works with all members of a team appropriately in order to accomplish corporate and individual objectives• Strong identification with Celgene’s values• Use to work in matrix organization
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
“At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients.”
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE